Following WWII, the C&O purchased excess Troop Sleepers from the US Government and converted 23 of these into Express Baggage cars numbered 355-376. Arriving Fall 2008 for the first time in C&O's gorgeous tri-color paint scheme! A true collectible - only 100 models will be produced. Offered in 4 Road numbers.
- Prototypical Paint Scheme
- 1/48 Scale Built From Prototype Blue Prints
- Intricately Detailed ABS Plastic Body
- Weighs Over 1.5 lbs
- Rubber Diaphragms
- Equipped With High-Speed Allied Full Cushion Die Cast Trucks
- Die Cast Floor w/ Underframe Details (Wood Grain Details & Prototypically Correct, Detailed, Dual Brake System)
- Approximate Car Dimensions: Length 13" / Height 3" / Width 2"
SOLD OUT AS OF 11/11/14