All Caboose Industries Ground Throws offer these advantages:
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black Delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw from 10 Degrees above horizontal to the extreme down position.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.
Features Unique to this Item:
- 0.280" of travel
- The 200S series are internally sprung stands. Stainless steel springs take up the overtravel and maintain tension to hold the movable points agianst the stock rails of the turn out. These springs make the machines easy to mount to the turnout.