The Atlas O Non-Derail Circuit Board adds enhanced operating features to Atlas O and most other brands of switches. You no longer have to worry whether your switches (turnouts) are thrown correctly for safe passage of your train or rolling stock. The Atlas Non-Derail Circuit Board will give your pike or layout automatic directional control without worry of your train or rolling stock derailing or causing a short. The board will also help eliminate problematic switches (turnouts) on your pike or layout where lighted rolling stock or locomotives cause power loss because of insufficient roller spacing.Click here for diagrams and instructions for the NDCB.FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Electronic non-derailing
- Works for ALL scales, be it 3-Rail or 2-Rail
- Power routing of closure rails
- Fully compatible with TMCC/Legacy, DCS, DCC and standard AC/DC control systems
- Interfaces with the Atlas O 21st Century Signal System
- Will control two switches
- Automatic polarity reversing on 2 rail systems.
Track Shipping Terms: Actual Freight Cost via USPS or FedEx Ground, NO extra handling charges.