With a whopping 40" of realism, Atlas O's latest structure kit is an incredibly detailed model of the Pratt Truss Bridge, a common sight of the railroads of yesterday and today. Based on a Missouri Pacific Railroad prototype, the model is truly representative of a bridge style that fits right at home on any rail line.
- 40" in length
- Overall height of 9.5" (from the bottom of the deck to top of bridge)
- Clearance of any piece of rolling stock currently available, including scale double-stack container cars and double deck autoracks.
- Full details on all bridge girders and deck members. Internal steel structural pieces which allow for accurate see-thru deck construction
- Choice of single or double track versions
- Atlas O track included!
- 3 rail kits also include transition joiners for tubular and GarGraves track
- Available in 3 rail and 2 rail Atlas O track
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY BACKORDERED BY THE MANUFACTURER. DELIVERY DATE IS UNKNOWN. YOUR ORDER OF THIS ITEM WILL BE TREATED AS A PRE-ORDER. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THE ITEM IS SHIPPED.