Special Run Exclusively for AM Hobbies!
The Gulf Oil Corporation was headquartered in Pittsburg, PA and had operations ranging from West Texas to New England. These cars were in service from 1930 - late 1960's. Our Special Run is the first prototypically correct tank car for Gulf Oil and will be available in 4 road numbers. Only 200 will be produced.
- Highly detailed ABS body
- Metal grab irons, handrails and stirrups
- Die-cast chassis
- 50 ton Bettendorf trucks
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-Rail)
- Body-mounted scale knuckle couplers and scale 33" wheelsets (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-Rail)
- Four road numbers are available.
4 Road Numbers In Stock