Special Run Exclusively for AM Hobbies!
Ferrocarril del Pacifico (FCP) was created in 1951 when the Mexican government purchased the Southern Pacific del Mexico. This series of FCP box cars were built in Mexico in 1955 and carry the "Hecho en Mexico" logo. Like the CN cars, these cars also saw service in the US. It will be available in 2 road numbers. Only 100 will be produced.
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Sprung die-cast 50-ton Bettendorf trucks
- True 1/4” dimensions and details
- Opening doors
- Separately-applied roofwalk, ladders, brake wheel, brake platform and brake lines
- Weighted, detailed underframe
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Body-mounted scale knuckle couplers and scale 33" wheelsets (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-rail)
- Two road numbers are available per road name.
BOTH ROAD NUMBERS IN STOCK