Special Run Exclusively for AM Hobbies!
This series of Canadian National box cars was built by Canadian Car & Foundry in 1956 and saw service in both Canada and the US. It will be available in 2 road numbers. Only 100 will be produced.
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Sprung die-cast 50-ton Bettendorf trucks
- True 1/4” dimensions and details
- Opening doors
- Separately-applied roofwalk, ladders, brake wheel, brake platform and brake lines
- Weighted, detailed underframe
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Body-mounted scale knuckle couplers and scale 33" wheelsets (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-rail)
- Two road numbers are available per road name.
BOTH ROAD NUMBERS IN STOCK