Special Run Exclusively for AM Hobbies!
The Buffalo Creek box car is our second release of a BCK 40' box car, this series was delivered with silver roofs. This series was built by ACF in 1956. Buffalo Creek box cars could be seen on railroads from coast to coast. It will be available in 2 road numbers. Only 100 will be produced.
- Accurate painting and lettering
- Sprung die-cast 50-ton Bettendorf trucks
- True 1/4” dimensions and details
- Opening doors
- Separately-applied roofwalk, ladders, brake wheel, brake platform and brake lines
- Weighted, detailed underframe
- Die-cast articulated couplers (3-rail)
- Body-mounted scale knuckle couplers and scale 33" wheelsets (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-31 (3-rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 24" (2-rail)
- Two road numbers are available per road name.
BOTH ROAD NUMBERS IN STOCK