New Paint Scheme!
Pullman Standard’s 4750 cubic foot covered hopper was one of the most successful freight car designs in that company’s history. Over 54,000 of these cars were produced during the latter part of the 1970s and early 1980s. It was the premier grain hauler of the era and is still in use. Found throughout the country on virtually all of the class 1 rail lines, it is also one of the most leased cars through the Transport Leasing Division of Pullman. The cars were painted a virtual rainbow of colors.
- True 1/4" dimensions and details
- Accurate painting and printing
- Separately-applied roof walk, brake wheel and other details
- Unique body design with “step-curve” roof
- 100-ton Roller Bearing trucks
- Length over couplers: 15"
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
- Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3-Rail)
JUST 1 CAR LEFT IN STOCK